TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. Website content and access
While LAF Group endeavours to take reasonable care in preparing and maintaining the information on this website we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of any of the website content. You acknowledge and accept that the website content may include technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The website content is subject to change at any time without notice and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it.
It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon. To the extent permitted by law LAF Group disclaims all liability for loss directly or indirectly arising from your use of or reliance on the website and the website content.
LAF Group does not guarantee that access to the LAF Group website will be uninterrupted or that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses the LAF Group website or any data on such a computer.
3. Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law LAF Group excludes completely all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind (including special, indirect or consequential loss and including loss of business profits) however caused (including negligence) arising out of or in connection with the website content and the use or performance of the LAF Group website.
Where the law implies a warranty into these Website Terms and Conditions which may not lawfully be excluded LAF Group's liability for breach of such a warranty shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
(a) in the case of goods, to any one it determines of the following: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
(b) in the case of services, to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
4. Intellectual property
The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are the property of LAF Group and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation only provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of LAF Group.
Save for the above, and unless expressely granted, LAF Group does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the LAF Group website or in the user interface of the LAF Group website.
Any material you send to us on or via the LAF Group website will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information. We will be entitled to use such material for any purpose without compensation to you.
6. Third party websites
The LAF Group Website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, LAF Group does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor does LAF Group provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
7. Interference with website
You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on the LAF Group website.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of New South Wales, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these Website Terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
9. Secure Data and Transmissions
(1) Given the nature of the internet, the LAF Group cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and the LAF Group does not warrant that your access to the website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. Whilst the LAF Group and its third parties take precautions to protect information, the LAF Group does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you transmit via the website. You therefore transmit to the website at your own risk. However, once the LAF Group or its third party receives your transmission, the LAF Group and its third parties will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the website, please contact us immediately.
(2) You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access the website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, neither the LAF Group nor its third parties will accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website, any website or any linked website.
Cookies may be used on this website to gather data in relation to this website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies on your web browser).